Just called my local : The Broadway, top of Charminster Road,
roundabout with Castle Lane/Broadway Lane.

+ WiFi free
+ On several Bus routes
+ Decent car parking (not huge but probably adequate)
- Karaoke on Wednesdays - however:
+ They have a 'snug' separate room where "people go wh don't want to
hear the karaoke"!

The landlord is prepared to reserve this snug area if we want it, at no
charge. If we would like this he asked me to get back to him as soon
as I can to let him know and he will prepare some signs saying Reserved.

They do some pub grub, coffee, and the beer is not awful or too overpriced.

I'll see what response there has been by tomorrow night and then look
at calling the place to reserve the snug?

victor

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth? TBD, Wednesday 2010-10-06 20:00