Any ideas how I can sort this out please.

Up until 2 months ago Talktalk bills had an option to export in CSV which was great - no problems getting it into OOo spreadsheet.
They have now dropped that option and given:- Excel, OS X or PDF.

Tried for over 2.5 hrs to convert but failed.
Each time I tried opening their Excel option it converted to OOo Word! even trying by opening from within OOo Calc still opened text.

Is there a way of either converting from Excel or PDF? As far as I know you can only read PDF. Would really like to carry on using my Calc spreadsheet easily.

Have managed to copy and paste direct from the data shown in firefox to an open spreadsheet, but it required moving cells and deleting rows/columns before being usable; but it took time.

Any ideas?

Clive

--
Next meeting:  The Broadway, Bournemouth, Tuesday 2010-12-14 20:00