On Tuesday 04 Jan 2011, Andrew R Paterson wrote:
> Pardon if this is irrelevant (because the cd isnt actually mounted!) but if
> its mounted, surely "mount |grep iso" should give you a line to parse
> providing the cd device (unless you have more than 1 cd drive - I have:) -
> & they are both mounted - unlikely)

As it happens, Tiny Core always mounts the live disk from /dev/cdrom,
regardless of which mount point it is mapped to.

Also, we know which loop device the files are going to end up being mounted
on, so we umount that, then umount the CD device and then eject it.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting:  Crown Hotel, Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2011-01-11 20:00