Welcome to the group.

I've had a poke around the idAngels website, very interesting concept and
sound basis (ie organisations don't know people, people know people). If you
come to the meeting tonight, I'll probably ask you a few questions about
it...

Cheers
Natalie

--
Dorset Humanists Events ( http://groups.to/dorsethumanists/ )
"Humanism and the European Humanist Federation by David Pollock", Saturday

Events are free to attend to everyone - both Dorset Humanists members and
non-members - and donations can be made on the door to help Dorset Humanists
cover the costs (hiring the venue, speakers expenses).

Check out Sudoku Way, my Tetris meet Sudoku game for Android at
https://market.android.com/details?id=net.cogitas.sudokuway

Using Twitter? Check out Find Tweets, my Twitter app client for Android at
https://market.android.com/details?id=net.cogitas.findtweets

Google Android, programming and web design at http://www.cogitas.net/blog/
--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2011-04-05 20:00