Hi

On 23/06/11 11:39, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Hi,

In theory it's Blandford Forum's turn in July, but given poor turn-out
there recently should be just settle on Bournemouth's The Broadway for
every month?  Would the Broadway regulars turn out so soon after the
last one?

As one who's recently tried to be a Crown "regular" I'll miss the Blandford meets if we do abandon them, but understand there's little point in continuing with that location if hardly anyone turns up. I think the principle of alternating locations is good. Happy to try the Blackwater Stream or the Kings Head in Wimborne as has previously been muted. I'd probably come to the Broadway meets on an occasional basis.

Cheers

Tim

--
Next meeting:  TBD, ???day 2011-07-?? 20:00