On Thursday 23 Jun 2011, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> In theory it's Blandford Forum's turn in July, but given poor turn-out
> there recently should be just settle on Bournemouth's The Broadway for
> every month?  Would the Broadway regulars turn out so soon after the
> last one?

I've been away for a few days, so only just picked this one up again.

The next Meeting is due next week and from the replies the only enthusiasm
generated has been for staying with The Broadway every month.

So assuming it's going to be The Broadwy; the only question left is which
night?  Bournemouth Meets are usually on a Tuesday, whereas Blandford was on
Wednesday's.  Do we want to stick with next Tuesday night (the 5th)?

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting:  TBD, ???day 2011-07-?? 20:00