Hi Terry

Thanks for the reply and offer, yes the 15" would be fine as I don't want to get any bigger due to possible space restrictions. Collection could be arranged off list or possibly at the next meeting as I'm still organising how exactly we proceed. Our new Vicar arrived yesterday so my suggestion is not top of the list! (understandably). Sean has provided a screen and Charles has also provided a possibility from his old firm which I could take up if anything falls through. Let me know the collection arrangements please.

*Clive Wills*