On 22/09/14 18:19, Terry Coles wrote:
On Monday 22 Sep 2014 18:02:02 Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Hi Peter,

The instructions were to copy the libflashplayer.so into a directory,
and the USR folder into a usr folder, and restart Chrome.
But https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/108086?hl=en-GB says

     Adobe Flash Player is directly integrated with Google Chrome and
     enabled by default.  Available updates for Adobe Flash Player are
     automatically included in Chrome system updates.

and goes on to say how to enable/disable it.  Do you normally install
Flash from Adobe separately?
I'm still not sure whether you are running Chrome or Chromium.  If the former;
any particular reason why?  If the latter; why not just take the defaults?

Terry:- It's Chrome.
Ralph:- Well it's never worked since the last upgrade, and I can't remember if it worked before. Usually after some system upgrades, the installation of flash fails and I have to run it separately.

I think my next step is to un-install chrome, and then re-install it.

I'll let you know.

P.