Hi, Is anyone else having problems with this. I am trying to flash Raspbian
Stretch on to an 8GB card using Etcher 4.4.1 and it keeps failing saying that
it has lost contact with the card. The earlier version does not work either.
This is all since I rebuilt my Kubuntu 18.04 installation a couple of months
ago. Identical problems have been reported on Github and the Etcher forums, but
I haven't seen a fix. I can't find a log file, and I have tried to sign up to
the forum, but never got a confirmation email.

frustrated today,

Peter M

--
 Next meeting at *new* venue:  Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2018-11-06 20:00
 Check if you're replying to the list or the author