On Thursday, 14 May 2020 09:59:24 BST Tim Waugh wrote:
> Thanks for the tip! I'll let these VM tasks drain until I see v0.02 tasks
> come in. Still curious about how the VM tasks actually perform in KVM.

I've been puzzling over that posting since I first read it.  At the start of it
they say:

'We have uploaded a new Covid -Phym version (v0.2). In this new version:
- We have eliminated unnecessary files
- We have uploaded a new version of gen_wrapper
- We are able to to checkpointing'

Then at the end of the posting they say:

'We are doing checkpointing after each of these lines (in version 0.02 and in
workunits like 13052020 or higher)'

So do they mean v0.2 or v0.02?  Also five of my six new Tasks have workunits in
the range _5202 and up (no mention of the 130 prefix) and one has the workunit
_2270.  All of them have 0.02 in the Application column.

BTW all my earlier Tasks have shot up to exactly 60% of Progress with around
8 hours to complete.