On Saturday, 6 June 2020 11:56:32 BST Keith Edmunds wrote:
> Terry, rewind. You've decided you need a VPN, but the VPN is to achieve
> something. Define clearly what that something is.
>
> What are you are trying to achieve?

We are stuck at home and the Raspberry Pi network is at WMT.  We haven't yet
finished the development of the software running in the Pis in the network
(they are monitoring water levels in butts supplying the model river), plus we
can't download the measurement results from the SD Cards.

So we need to be able to do those activities from here instead of going into
WMT once or twice a week.