On Sunday, 7 June 2020 16:19:57 BST Terry Coles wrote:
> > Yes, I'd pursue fixing that rather than adding Debian Unstable.
>
> I'll post a query on the Raspberry Pi Forums.

Here's the answer from the Forum:

You're seeing it in the repo because Wireguard will be part of Debian Bullseye
which is the future stable distribution. The pool directory merges together
the packages from all the releases which is why you can see packages in there
that don't exist in Buster.

If you want Wireguard then you'll have to manually install it. There are
various guides floating around for how to get it working on a Pi.