On 26/02/2021 12:29, Terry Coles wrote:
On Friday, 26 February 2021 11:55:36 GMT John Palmer wrote:
I have (perhaps unwisely) bought a Hewlett multifunction printer
MFP179fnw. How on earth do I connect it to my home wifi network ?
At present it's a nice stand-alone photocopier, but that's the least
useful part !

You may find it useful to give the printer a static IP Address in your Router.
[WILL] not may!

I have a Brother wifi connected printer, and I I remember correctly, I had to
connect it via USB to the computer in order to initially configure it. I have
never used the USB since. It has a cobweb across it.

Peter