You may find it useful to give the printer a static IP Address in your  Router.
[WILL] not may!
Are you commenting on my grammar or making a statement of fact?

Not worried about your grammar, mine isn't always the best.

In all of my networking life since TCP/IP came in, printers have had fixed IP
addresses. In other establishments people may not have done that, but it has
been easier to manage networks if they are fixed.

I have a Brother wifi connected printer, and I I remember correctly, I had
to connect it via USB to the computer in order to initially configure it. I
have never used the USB since. It has a cobweb across it.
HPLIP mentions using USB to make a direct connection to the printer from the
computer (eg not via a site-wide WiFi Network).  However, only some models
support this anyway and connecting to my home WiFi has always worked fine for
me.

The Brother manual says to connect via USB to configure the device, whether for
USB use or wireless use. Now that it has been configured, I use wireless
exclusively and the web interface if I have to do anything on it.  But of
course this discussion is about HP printers.

Cheers,

Peter