Hi,

I've stuck with KMail through thick and thin ever since I first used KDE in the early noughties.  The main reason for this is that I make considerable use of forwarded addresses to the half dozen mailboxes that I maintain on my Mail provider's servers.  If I get a lot of spam then it's only one address that I have to change to stop it.

However, the time has come I think to migrate away from KMail. There have been a number of irritating bugs tthat simply don't seem to be getting fixed and bugs that I've reported get no response.

The only problem is that I can't find a way of exporting all my KMail aliases into Thunderbird identities.  There are references out there to exporting emails but not aliases.

Can anyone help?