As you may recall, I recently switched from KMail to Thunderbird and so far so good.

There is one point that I hadn't realised about it though.  KMail provided Mailing List Support in that an Account could be marked as containing a Mailing List and henceforth all replies would go to the Mailing List and not the Sender.  (It didn't always work, especially if the Sender CCd me) but it meant that I only had to hit reply to get the message to go to the list.

This doesn't appear to be the case in Thunderbird.  Is that so or have I missed something?