Can anyone suggest a solution. This is on Kubuntu 22.04 with T-bird 115.4.1.

I have 3 email addresses on it:

petermerch...@hotmail.com

p_v_merch...@yahoo.com

madsmaddad@netscape,net

in that order.

Whenever I try to reply to an email, it always puts up the yahoo address as the
sender.  For awhile I had changed the yahoo configuration to have a reply-to
address of the hotmail address, but that just prevented me sending replies from
the yahoo address, so I had to change the sender address manually.  I have now
taken that out but it still wants to send from the yahoo address.

Any thoughts?

Peter