The Broadway will be showing Euro 2024 matches all this week, including the
Scotland v Switzerland one (8pm), "bookings recommended". Probably not the
quietest place to meet then.

Anyone have comments about Ralph's suggestion of Wetherspoons Winton
(quoted below)? It's easy enough to get to as far as I'm concerned, never
been.

Who is planning to go tomorrow? (I'm in.) Hamish -- it would definitely be
worth starting a new email thread with a more explicit subject like
"In-person meeting, 19th June" so that people with only half an eye on the
mailing list might spot it.

Tim.
*/