Sorry I missed last nights meeting, was otherwise engaged in non-computing
related stuff.

Clive, sorry to hear you’re having issues. Probably the easiest option is
to just do a clean install ?

Will anyone be at FRARS Hamfest this Sunday? I’m planning on going for a
wander around.

Sent from my iPhone