Hi,

Send resumes to m...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you...!

*Need: Sr Oracle DBA*

*Rate: 55 hr C2C*

*Date resource is required: 08/16/2010*

*Anticipated end date: 02/16/2011*

*Location:  Charlotte, NC   *

Need someone LOCAL or Nearby with banking experience only.

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Database Analyst

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree

We're looking for a Senior Oracle Applications DBA. The qualified candidate
should have at least 5 years experience working with Oracle applications and
5 years or more experience as an Oracle DBA. We need someone who knows all
aspects of the Oracle applications E-Business Suite. A person should have
recent experience and that experience should be with Oracle Apps 11I and or
12R. They'll need to have experience working with HPUX, Linux, Solaris and
AIX. excellent verbal and written communications skills a must.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Database Administration : Oracle

--
Visite...