Hello,

We are inviting applications from experienced candidates who wish to join us
as *IT Recruiter, Senior IT Recruiter for our Chennai office (Night Shift).*
* **Share profile to v...@javaji.com*

* *

*About Javaji*

“Javaji System Solutions Inc.. is a VA based global IT consulting Company
established in 2002.

Javaji offers IT consulting by helping large global organizations augment
their project . With its global delivery capabilities and channel partners,
Javaji has been successfully helping large corporate run their global
programs within budgets and timelines.

* *

*Note: Please send me the resume if interested, we will definitely get back
to you, also, I would appreciate if you can circulate the information in
your network**.
*

*Positions: US IT Recruiters *

*Location: Chennai, India*

*No. of Positions – 05*

*Exp. Range: 06 Months to 3 Years*

*Compensation: Salary + Incentives &** Other Benefits *

* *

*DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE*

* *

   - Must bring prior expertise on corp-corp consulting, 1099 & W-2
   contracts and Permanent placements
   - Must have prior experience in hiring US Citizens, Permanent Residents
   and H1-B professionals nationwide
   - Fair Understanding of Various domains and technologies
   - Should have Excellent Communication Skills
   - Should possess excellent communication, presentation, inter-personal
   and negotiation skills

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:

   - Understanding client hiring needs / requirements
   - Identify and recruit software professionals through various online
   resources, networking, references and head hunting
   - Sourcing high-quality candidates
   - Screening, Negotiations, Interview scheduling, follow up
   - Screen resumes thoroughly and short list candidates through a series of
   technical and HR interviews
   - Coordinate with Sales and HR teams to close the positions
   - Maintain quality database of active and passive job seekers.

Regards,

Shiv

703 463 9476