Hi,

Send resumes to m...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you...!

*Need: Systems Administrator*

*Location: Tempe, AZ*

*Rate: $40 C2C *

*Duration: 18 Month Contract *

*There are several positions open and we have an exclusive on this
requirement*.

*The locations are:  Tempe, AZ or Charlotte, NC or Roseville, CA*

* *

*Job Description:*

The group is looking for a balance between a Linux/Unix systems admin and a
Windows System admin. They would prefer someone with 70% Linux/Unix
background and a 30% Windows background. In addition to being a systems
admin, the group is also looking for someone that has a Websphere/Weblogic
Middleware support experience. The candidate must be extremely strong at
reporting and be able to speak clearly. The candidate must have an
unrestricted work schedule and be willing to work a rotation of 1st-3rd
shifts.

The second aspect to this position is the type of personality they are
looking for. They need someone who is extremely professional that has strong
ethics. They want someone that is a compliance and risk aversion
personality. The group deals with an Automated Clearing House project that
is a 4.4 trillion dollar project.

*Please send resume to me for immediate consideration!*

Linda Monalisa

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Phone:  734-591-3562 Extn.1+172

Fax: 734-418-2598

*m...@aim-cc.com* <m...@aim-cc.com>

*www.aim-cc.com* <http://www.aim-cc.com/>

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click”** **Remove"* <m...@aim-cc.com>

*“Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established” Proverbs
16:3*

”Arise, shine…” Isaiah 60:1a.

--
Visite...