Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

*Position Name: Java Developer*

*Location - Downtown Charlotte, NC *

*Contract Duration: 12-24 months+*

§  8+ years' experience working as a server side Java developer with
exposure working in Web Projects(Essential)

§  Exceptional knowledge of design patterns (Essential)

§   Extensive knowledge of designing and working with highly concurrent and
scalable systems (Essential)

§  Extensive experience working with Spring Integration (Essential), Spring
Batch (Highly Desirable)

§  Experience building large scale aggregation engines (Highly Desirable)

§  Financial sector experience including risk experience (Highly Desirable)

§  Java 1.6/1.7, multithreading, strong interfacing with SQL, Concurrency

§  Other Desirables – Python, Maven, SVN (repository), Web services, Linux,
Deployment experience

--
*Regards*

*Supriya*