Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

Business/Data analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 Month+

Job Description:
• Strong understanding of US, UK and European regulations especially
relating to risk management and regulatory compliance with focus on
Institutional Compliance, Risk and Underwriting, Risk & Regulatory
Compliance, Financial Risk, Risk & Regulatory Compliance
• Risk Data Aggregation / Regulatory Reporting
• Basel 2, 2.5, 3 on credit risk, market risk, operational risk, counter
party risk, liquidity risk, ICAAP and stress testing
• Good understanding of Commercial banking processes
• Understanding of SDLC processes and strong SQL experience.
• Ability to prepare test plans and test cases as per the business
requirements

--
*Regards*

*Supriya*