-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Archana
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 8:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [DOTNET-ROTOR] Accessing the class in different source
folder

Hi,
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Barry Bond wrote:

> A good example to follow is ildbsymbols.dll, in
> clr\src\tools\ildbsymbols.
>
> 1. ildbsymbols has an ildbsymbols.def file that was manually authored
> and is included in the tarball.  The "sources" file in
> clr\src\tools\ildbsymbols references it via "DLLDEF=ildbsymbols.def".
so a .def has to be manually created for the gc module too? if so how
should one go about it?

Thanks
archana

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor(r)  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET
15 March 2004, in Boston, MA
17 May 2004 in Torrance, CA
7 June 2004, London, UK

http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnetls

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at
http://discuss.develop.com

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com