-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J. Redondo
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:02 AM
To: DOTNET-ROTOR@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM
Subject: Re: [DOTNET-ROTOR] GC Issues

Thank you very much for your help. I will try the
SetObjectReference(...)
function and see what happens now during execution. Hope GC issues will
be
gone now. I think that the "this" issue you mentioned should not happen
me, because the "this" object is already stored in a HANDLETABLE, and I
think that these objects are considered "safe" in these cases.