Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik schrieb:
On 13:28:29 2007-04-07 Robert Schetterer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Stephan Bosch schrieb:
Hello dovecot users,

I have updated the MANAGESIEVE patch to fix the currently known small
problems with the protocol implementation. It is designed for rc28,
but also compiles cleanly with the current cvs branch_1_0.

Hi Stephan,
i have success with patch dovecot with your patch
but having problems in understanding how to configure the sieve server
in dovecot.conf , do you have some small faqs for me, the readme wasnt
enough for me to do this

I needed to do the following:
to my protocols line added managesieve
protocols = imap managesieve
Then added a protocol managesieve with:
protocol managesieve {
  listen = *:2000
  login_executable = /usr/libexec/dovecot/managesieve-login
  mail_executable = /usr/libexec/dovecot/managesieve
}

That's what was needde to gt it working here...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C

Hi Andraž
thx i will try that

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen