Kyle Wheeler wrote:
On Monday, August 20 at 04:07 PM, quoth Patrick - South Valley Internet:
I have, but it didn't do anything that I could tell.

I tried resyncing my IMAP but I didn't see the new folder.

Does it matter that the UW-IMAP folders are in mbox-like format? It appears each "folder" is a single file, similar to mbox format.

Yeah, it does matter. Dovecot doesn't allow you to mix-and-match different mail storage formats very easily. You may be able to set something like that up with the Namespaces support in Dovecot, but the easiest thing to do is to convert your mbox files into Maildir.

~Kyle

Thanks Kyle, but how do I convert the mbox-like IMAP folders into something Dovecot can read with the new config?

Patrick