On Tuesday, August 21 at 02:06 PM, quoth Patrick - South Valley Internet:
Thanks Kyle, but how do I convert the mbox-like IMAP folders into something Dovecot can read with the new config?

One way (the most straightforward) is to use any of the available mbox-to-maildir converter scripts. Search google for the text "mbox to maildir" and you should get references to a bunch of them.

You may be able to use Dovecot's "convert" plugin, but I've never played with it, so I don't know much about setting it up.

~Kyle
--
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
                                               -- Stanislaw Jerszy Lec