On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 05:15:24PM -0800, jan gestre wrote:
I'm using CentOS 4.5, is the dovecot default rpm comes with mysql
support? Do I need to rebuild it?

The packages at ATrpms already come with mysql support. Did you try them?

Do they also have 'inotify' support? I seem to recall trouble with the ATrpms version of dovecot. The particular CentOS 4.5 box I was using still had a 2.4 kernel, since it'd been recently upgraded from RHEL3. (We didn't want to upgrade the kernel on the remote box since it was working fine for our purposes).

Best,
Ben