On Feb 28, 2008, at 3:25 AM, Andy Dills wrote:

I don't think locking is an issue. NFS caching is more problematic. But with v1.1's mail_nfs_*=yes settings there should be no problems with storing
indexes on NFS.

That's good to know. Do you view 1.1 as production ready now, or should I
wait for an official release? It sounds production ready in the RC1
release notes, but I was curious how much remains on your "few issues
you'd like to fix" list and how relevant they are to my environment.

v1.1 is already used in production in a couple of large installations, so it should probably work quite well. I think most of the crashfixes that are on my TODO list happen only after client has already disconnected.