Jan van den Berg, on 2/29/2008 3:45 AM, said the following:
FYI,

We deployed Dovecot 1.1RC1 yesterday on about 100k+ mailboxes (on
multiple frontends which connect to a storage via NFS).
We handle about one IMAP login every second (for now only from our
webmail app). So far; it's been running like a charm; we come from
Courier IMAP and Dovecot IMAP (with indexes and auth_cache) performs
much faster and puts less load on our frontends and webmail app.

Hi Jan,

Just out of curiosity... why only webmail? And, which webmail app do you use?

--

Best regards,

Charles