On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 08:42 -0500, Adam Williams wrote:
> I looked on the dovecot website, but didn't find an answer.  With
> dovecot 1.0, is there a way to keep users from deleting their email?  So
> that when they click the delete button on their email client, nothing
> happens/dovecot refuses to delete email, etc?

For specific mailboxes you can do this with ACL plugin. Or you'd
probably also get quite far by creating a .DEFAULT global ACL. It would
apply to all root-level mailboxes. I should add support for hierarchical
ACL rules some day..

Anyway, http://wiki.dovecot.org/ACL describes how it currently works.