Marcin Gryszkalis a écrit :
On Monday of August 11 2008, Proskurin Kirill wrote:
And Timo help a lot for many people in this list.

Confirmed. Timo (and other users) doesn't leave any (non trivial) question unanswered, wiki is full of useful info, important bugs are fixed quick (follow mercurial repo) and new versions are released often - dovecot is one of best supported open source projects I know...

regards

Indeed It's a good point for us that this is a big project with a lot of involved developers !

But, at present, we need to have a secure / reliable / fast with all the properties that must fit a real e-mail server in order to support our new e-mail IMAP architecture, so the question is (because we have only 2 options)
Why should I choose dovecot instead of Cyrus ?

Thanks
begin:vcard
fn:Mathieu Kretchner
n:Kretchner;Mathieu
org:INRIA;Syslog
adr;dom:;;2007 route des lucioles - BP93;Sophia Antipolis;;06902 CEDEX
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:04 92 38 76 67
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1