On Aug 7, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Kenneth Porter wrote:

--On Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:37 PM -0400 Timo Sirainen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you used Dovecot's deliver, the deny passwd should have worked, but
I've no idea about procmail.

I'll note that I'm using procmail because of the ability to filter and run SpamAssassin from it. Does the Dovecot LDA provide the equivalent? (I know there's Sieve, though haven't looked into how one uses it.) If so, how hard is it to migrate my procmailrc files?

Typically you'd run SpamAssassin first and Dovecot deliver after that. Sieve doesn't allow executing external binaries.