Hello!

You can use sendmail/MailScanner/Spamassassin/deliver/procmail.

Maybe you find my procmail patch usefull.
http://markmail.org/message/v4gga3ba75xqemra
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2007-March/020787.html

If you need any help just let me know it.

BTW: Timo please fix the bugs regarding deliver and dovecot index bugs as already discussed. >Scanning large mailbox folders takes a lot of time. If you need any help just let me know it.

Ciao,
Gerhard

--
http://www.wiesinger.com/