No one else with opinions on this?

Dave

Quoting David Cunningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Yes, i telnet to port 143 and enter everything manually.

Dave

Quoting Charles Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 11/19/2008 10:17 PM, David Cunningham wrote:
Well, most of my issues are gone with adding auth cache.  However, I am
having an issue.  Sometimes, even though cache incorrect passwords is
disabled, new passwords do not work.  It would seem that once a user
logs in with one password successfully the cache does not automatically
retry if the user tries a different passwords.  I would think that the
auth cache should check to see if the password changed on the ldap
server if something other than the cached password is entered.

Is this something wrong with my configuraiton, or the auth code itself?

Maybe it is the mail client doing the caching... have you tested this on
the command line?

--

Best regards,

Charles