Have there been any issues with dovecot and using outlook express (imap) as an email client? I have had a couple of users come up with random missing emails. Im trying to figure out if it is user error, or something wacky in my mailserver. I cant find anything telling in maillog files or my messages. Dovecot version is 1.0.3. Its ok to reply to me, I get list messages digest.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante