Frank Bonnet schreef:

We run it in an test case also, with no problems till now.
We have about 200 mailboxes, not much i know.
We have mailboxes with more than 50000 messages, and it all works well.
No problems after the normal kernel Tuning.
I have updated to 7-stable now so i can use ZFS version 13, it all went smooth. If you goning to try ZFS i would suggest to go for Stable to get the latest ZFS version.

regards,
--
*Johan Hendriks*

Tel: +31 (0)251 229098