Proskurin Kirill schreef:
Johan Hendriks wrote:
Proskurin Kirill schreef:
Hello all.

We run it in an test case also, with no problems till now.
We have about 200 mailboxes, not much i know.
We have mailboxes with more than 50000 messages, and it all works well.
No problems after the normal kernel Tuning.

Could you say what tuning do you use and why?

You can find more info here.
http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSTuningGuide

Sorry for the lame answer, but i am really busy right now.
And no, not with keeping up the dovecot machine with FreeBSD and ZFS ;-)

Nope it is good answer, really. I don`t see this page early.

Make sure you use the 64 bit version off FreeBSD, it saves a lot of trouble.
You need less tuning because off the greater memory maps available.(see the last paragraph of that page)

regards,
--
*Johan Hendriks*

Tel: +31 (0)251 229098