Hello,

Elmar Weber wrote:
I'm getting the message "[NONEXISTENT] Mailbox doesn't exist: <name>" from
Thunderbird when I try to access any virtual folder.

namespace private {
  prefix = virtual.
  separator = .
  location = virtual:~/.maildir/.virtual
}
> [...]

I did some testing, and everything works when I seperate the folders with / instead with ., so when I create a folder ~/.maildir/.virtual/test with a dovecot-virtual file everything works, not when I following the naming scheme I'd derive from the configuration: ~/.maildir/.virtual.test

Is this a problem of me missunderstanding or a configuration error?

ciao,
Elmar