Ola Daniel,

thanks for the idea, but actually within the config file the settings are not within the auth default section, its just shown that way from the output of dovecot -n

cheers Andy.

Quoting Daniel Gomes <daniel.go...@ist.utl.pt>:

Hey Andy,

I might be way over my head here, but unlike you, in my setup I set "auth_debug", "auth_verbose" and "auth_debug_password" to "yes" outside the "auth default" section. Try that and see if you get the verbose logging you're looking for!

Cheers,