On 1/24/2011 12:45 PM, Javier de Miguel Rodríguez wrote:

Any known issues with mdbox and zlib plugin in lda & imap? I have read about mbox is /"read-only"/ with zlib plugin. What about mdbox with a high rotate interval (almost a mbox)? How does this work? Is the entire mdbox file loaded into ram and decompressed or a temp file in the filesystem is used?

I've been having errors with the combination of single-instance storage, mdbox, and zlib. I don't THINK I'm losing mail - but a lot of errors in the logs.
--
Daniel