El 17/07/12 13:34, Lee Standen escribió:
One thing that stands out to me is the lack of passdb.  One of the
recommendations I got from the passdb documentation was to override the
user field, so the user is always logged in consistently.  Without this,
"BOB", "bob" and "b...@mydomain.com <mailto:b...@mydomain.com>" might all
accept auth, but be handled differently!  If you configure your passdb,
then you'll get some consistency, which will probably fix your director
problem.

We don't use passdb in the directors because incoming mails have already been checked by postfix, and the final mail server need to check our ldap server for other values, so we check there. Actually, I still feel that I can override some ldap connections if I think about it carefully.

Thank you.

At the very least, you probably want to lowercase all your usernames.