Steve Campbell skrev den 2013-05-10 14:17:
Is there a way using dovecot facilities to block an IP from
attempting POP3 connections (similar to the sendmail access file for
smtp connections)? I usually do this at my border firewall, but if
there's a quick and dirty way in dovecot to do this, it'd make life a
little simpler.

google fail2ban, if you using still not using ssl/tls then change to ssl/tls will help aswell, it worked for me, kids still not handle ssl/tls very well these days :)

when ssl/tls works drop service on ports without it

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it