Am 14.11.2013 00:08, schrieb Noel Butler:
> As for listed in dnsbl, the same thing would happen if he was reported
> to spamcop or sorbs, or any other list. Listings are to punish the
> offenders to force them to mend their ways

no, they are for block mass mails and junk not for playing internet
police because oyu disklike someone personally

> it was not just because he was abusing me in private, I filtered him out

which is your right

in case of a @gmail-address you would be too cowardly to block all google ranges

> when it was reported by Fedora list members (as not a subscriber to it my
> colleague spent some time on their archives, and he is an even bitter
> jerk over there)

that must be the reason for
https://www.google.com/search?q=please+discontinue+to+moderate+Haralds+posts

> because then his employer might force him to change his attitude

you must feel really good by misuse you pwoer as RBL admin

> The above is informational and not open for any discussion, on, or
> off-list, I refuse to comment any further on it... or any of his threads
> really :)

and you believe someone takes you really serious in case of this behavior
"hey, i creep out of my hole to say sinething because a stripped quote and

in which world do you live that you really think you need to protect it?
yes, i know, you do ignore my posts - and that is why you better should
have been quite instead speak in my direction, if you have something
to say accept answers or do not say anything at all