On 2014-07-28 18:14, Reindl Harald wrote:
from where should that information come?

That is what I was not sure. I did not know what information was
possible available. I was thinking or hoping something same as http logs

dovecot has IP, auth-method, username, passwword, TLS
that is logged - there is no more information available

I see unfortunate but thank you for this information

grep the logs and analyze IP's
reslove the PTR's and you get some useful informations

not of use as their business device can be used from home where also their personal device may be