Robert Moskowitz writes:

My server is moving all tagged spam into the IMAP spam folder.  Very
nice for the IMAP users, but not for the POP users.  Of course the
server don't know, and the mysql database for users does not have any
flags for this.  Don't want my server to fill up with spam from POP
users that don't know to check via IMAP.

You can contort the virtual plugin to fuse your user's INBOX and
spam box together into a virtual INBOX:

        http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Virtual
        (See section "Virtual POP3 INBOX")

This turns the problem from a delivery problem into a reading (or
presentation) problem.

Seems sort of klunky though.  In my opinion, your energy is better
invested in converting your POP3 holdouts to IMAP.

Joseph Tam <jtam.h...@gmail.com>