Thanks again. Final question: how do I configure this plugin?

On 23-10-15 16:12, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
On 10/22/2015 12:46 AM, Frederik Bosch | Genkgo wrote:

Thanks a lot! After looking at the source, I guess the ox driver will
do. Maybe, when other people find this thread, you could tell what dlog
is. Because I do not know it, and googling came up with little results.

"dlog" is nothing more than a push-notification backend that will log various information and hook triggers (at a DEBUG level) to the Dovecot log. It's meant for debugging and development purposes.

"dlog" stands for either "Dovecot LOGging" or "Debug LOGging", whichever you prefer.

michael