Il 26.10.2015 12:04 Teemu Huovila ha scritto:
On 26.10.2015 12:44, Frederik Bosch | Genkgo wrote:
Teemu,

If just need the http request, I will need something like the following configuration, right? So no meta data plugin, but with notify and push_notification?

protocol lmtp {
  mail_plugins = $mail_plugins notify push_notification
}

plugin {
push_notification_driver = ox:url=http://myurl/ <http://login:p...@node1.domain.tld:8009/preliminary/http-notify/v1/notify>
}
You could test that, but my understanding of the ox push driver code
is that it completely depends on metadata and will not do anything
useful, if no metadata is set. Perhaps Michael can correct me, if Im
wrong.

If you want some subset of the ox driver functionality, you could try
implementing your own driver, based on the existing code.

Hi, I'm interested to testing push_notification with ox driver (I need only a GET when a new message arrived) but I don't understand how to insert METADATA information via IMAP for an user.

Can somebody provide an example?
Thanks
--
Alessio Cecchi